Quantum will deliver and install your Quantum Waste Water system, however there are a few preliminary steps that need to be completed before we can start the installation.
- Excavation - Excavated ground should be capable of carrying super-imposed loads of approximately 3 KPa. Your builder should be able to advise you about this.
- Excavation Dimensions - 2 metres deep x 3 metres x 4 metres.
- Invert Level - approx 600mm below finished ground level
- Tanks - Tanks must be level in both inflow and outflow direction.
- Backfill - Use sand or excavated material with maximum particle size of 50mm.
- Water - Water is sometimes required on-site to partially fill the tanks once they are placed and back-filled.
- Electrical - You must organise an electical and drainage contractor to connect the system to house services. Alternatively we will quote this for you separately.
- The electrical contractor must follow the electrical specifiation supplied with the system alarm panel at the time of delivery. The drainage connection is a standard 100mm sewer inlet.
- System Ready -At this point the system is ready for commissioning once the tanks are filled with water, and electrical power is provided to the system.